Thursday, February 23, 2012

Someone donated a box of dominoes?

Aside from making long and complicated designs in front of my desk can you give me some other uses for Dominoes? The box says they are Mexican Train Dominoes manufactured by Cardinal's if that makes any difference.Someone donated a box of dominoes?
I hate two things. When you ask a question I can't relate to sex. Or the second thing, not being drunk enough to twist my reply around to relate it to sex. But I feel I need to answer. Okay. Use the dominoes to spell out sexually leading questions on your desk. Like, " quicky?" And after someone reads it, you could give them the raised eyebrows, come-hither look. I guess I sort of managed. Now to have another beer. Yeah. Beer. I'm slowing down a bit today.Someone donated a box of dominoes?
Okay, then. I guess I need another drink.

Report Abuse


the dominoe effect :)Someone donated a box of dominoes?
Try seeing how many dominoes you can fit in your mouth. It's really fun. Just don't swallow them!!
Hey, aren't you the one that was in a Mexican train? That's prefect! Give them to your partners as door prizes.Someone donated a box of dominoes?
Put them in front of the bathroom door in a line...so when people come out it knocks them all over...you can also do that in front of the door coming in...
The sprog might like them :-)
You could eat them and see how bad they hurt coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment