Sunday, February 26, 2012

Why do I keep getting disconnected from server when I'm playing dominoes ?

try using these settings.

Yahoo games use virtual memory to play. Running low or out of virtual memory causes game to freeze. Increasing your virtual memory helps with the freezing/getting booted problem. You can increase your memory by going to start button, settings, control panel, system, advance tab, performance, advance tab, virtual memory, change it, make it 1000 kb or higher, In both boxes, click apply then ok .If it’s not listed as Kb,” Some are not.” Just double the number listed. (Needed for games like Chess or any long games)Why do I keep getting disconnected from server when I'm playing dominoes ?
You don't have a good connection so it loses signal most likely.Why do I keep getting disconnected from server when I'm playing dominoes ?
Your question is very difficult, I have to assume tons of things to answer this question. I am assuming your computer is not the problem and that the internet provider is not the problem.



So my guess is that is your router (in case you have one). There is the external modem from the internet provider and probably a router connected to that modem.



Restart the router (that may not solve the problem). If the problem persists:



Upgrade the firmware of the router. To do this, go to the website of the router, support, download, look for firmware and there are the instruction, it will be like trying to send an email to the router on a website and upload a file you downloaded from the site, then press a button.

No comments:

Post a Comment