Sunday, February 26, 2012

I have sound on my PC , but when I play games like Pool or Dominoes I no longer have sound?

So I can't hear when people sit down or hear the balls bang when I hit them or fall into the pocketI have sound on my PC , but when I play games like Pool or Dominoes I no longer have sound?
it could just be the game itself. you probably dont have the right download for the gamesI have sound on my PC , but when I play games like Pool or Dominoes I no longer have sound?
Hmmm check your volume control and options in the game. The game settings might have to be changed.I have sound on my PC , but when I play games like Pool or Dominoes I no longer have sound?
on the left side of the room check mark the sound box.I have sound on my PC , but when I play games like Pool or Dominoes I no longer have sound?
plug in speakers..?

No comments:

Post a Comment