Sunday, February 26, 2012

Later tonight, should I go next door to Dominoes and get hot wings and a spicy chicken sandwich?

If you're hungry, why not?Later tonight, should I go next door to Dominoes and get hot wings and a spicy chicken sandwich?
Very poor idea to eat at night - especially sugary foods. This reinforces food addictions which are difficult to break away from. I've noticed placed like Taco Bell staying open later and later catering to the terrible addiction in the American public.Later tonight, should I go next door to Dominoes and get hot wings and a spicy chicken sandwich?
Why not! I would if I could eat those type of things. Enjoy life through good food that you enjoy! You only live once!Later tonight, should I go next door to Dominoes and get hot wings and a spicy chicken sandwich?
i would get a Domino's cheese, ham, and pineapple pizza. :]Later tonight, should I go next door to Dominoes and get hot wings and a spicy chicken sandwich?
If you are craving it now, then I'm sure you'll be there putting in your order later....sure why not.
  • pro comp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment