Monday, February 20, 2012

How come when I play dominoes it tells me that i am in the room when I can't get in?

Perhaps you could supply more details about your symptoms and problem. You should say if it is at Yahoo Games, even though this is Yahoo Answers, as there are many gaming sites which people ask about.

I'm guessing you have no trouble getting to a lounge (the window which displays a chat area, a list of tables and names of players). But when you click on 'join', the lounge window shows you at a table, but not sitting even though the 'table window' has popped up.

What you need to do is to click 'options' in the 'lobby window' and tick 'small windows'. Then, when you click 'join' to play someone, the 'table window' will appear smaller and display the word 'sit'. Once you click that then you have 'sat' at the table and can start the game.How come when I play dominoes it tells me that i am in the room when I can't get in?
it's possible it could be a problem with the server, and not a problem on your end. there are lots of problems with yahoo gamesHow come when I play dominoes it tells me that i am in the room when I can't get in?
what gaming sight is this it might be you double click to join the room apart from that i don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment