Sunday, February 26, 2012

Who is the actor in the new dominoes pizza commercials for the fudgies?

the young male actor in the commercial is so familiar that it is driving me crazy. He has a very distinctive voice.



thanksWho is the actor in the new dominoes pizza commercials for the fudgies?
He's the son from "The Nanny". I know it drove me crazy too until I figured it out.Who is the actor in the new dominoes pizza commercials for the fudgies?
He is probably a nobody, but he resembles Giovanni Ribisi.Who is the actor in the new dominoes pizza commercials for the fudgies?
He's a short,square dude that looks like a turd.Who is the actor in the new dominoes pizza commercials for the fudgies?
he played on the nanny with Fran Drescher its on lifetime I dont know his name though
Benjamin Salisbury ,,,,,,, played Brighton Sheffield on The Nanny with Fran Drescher ...six seasons ended in May of 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment