Thursday, February 23, 2012

My boyfriend loves playing dominoes. How do i learn to play good & fast so that i can be closer to him?

He's already tried to teach me but with him being such a great player, i only end up looking like an idiot. My boyfriend sometimes uses this as the reason why he's away on the weekend. He says to me "you can't play dominoes." Please Help Me!My boyfriend loves playing dominoes. How do i learn to play good %26amp; fast so that i can be closer to him?
If he wanted you to hang out with him while he's playing, he'd take the time to teach it to you. It sounds to me like he likes having his alone time with his dominoes buddies and that's his way of leaving you behind without telling you that directly. Maybe you could have a separate interest of your own, too, so that you had your own thing to do while he's playing dominoes.My boyfriend loves playing dominoes. How do i learn to play good %26amp; fast so that i can be closer to him?
Match the dominoes by the number of dots and make the total of the dominoes around the edges divisible by 5.



1 dot matches with 1 dot, two with two, etc.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominoes

Hope this helps you.
its sweet that you want to learn to play just to be close to him but lets face it dominoes is boring and that really shouldn't be a reason to be gone on the weekends. But you might try looking it up on the net like google or about.com or something like thatMy boyfriend loves playing dominoes. How do i learn to play good %26amp; fast so that i can be closer to him?
He doesn't sound like such a great bf if he won't even take the time to teach you well and if he won't invite you over on the weekends because you can't play dominoes. I wouldn't waste my time...but if you want to, then I would just ask him again to teach you slowly (when it is just the two of you so that it won't bore your friends).
Do it for yourself, and not for him. If I had a girlfriend who didn't want me to be around her, just because "I can't play one of her favorite games" , then I would think she's kind of being snobby, and rude.



Who cares if you look like an idiot, he should try to encourage you, and help you out.



Is it an all guys night out or something like that? if so, then give him the space.



There are tons of guides on the internet. Use google to search them out, if you're really interested in learning.My boyfriend loves playing dominoes. How do i learn to play good %26amp; fast so that i can be closer to him?
If you have a friend that know how to play ask them
  • yamaha atv
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment