Sunday, February 26, 2012

I am about to have a dominoes pizza?

what toppings shall i have

1. sausage and mushroom

2. tandoori chicken and pepperoni

3. spicy pork and chilli beefI am about to have a dominoes pizza?
1 sausage and mushroom



you could go the whole hog and have a Mighty Meaty which is mushroom, ham, sausage, pepperoni and beefI am about to have a dominoes pizza?
sausage and mushroom
tandoori chicken and pepperoni! YumI am about to have a dominoes pizza?
1 or 2......2 sounds kinda good right now
4. MSG, artificial preservatives, and saturated fat... Mmmm...I am about to have a dominoes pizza?
4. All of the above.
oooh must be the spicy hot one! drool!!!!
Sausage and mushroom
none of the above...just order the cheapest %26amp; empty the contents of your fridge on it.
1



Try Brooklyn style...we had it last night...not bad.
None of the above. The founder of Dominos's is an extreme religious fundamentalist and I would in no way support his company.



Peace.
1 or 3. For me chicken on a pizza is just plain wrong.
Dont forget to ask them to spit on it
1
2. tandoori chicken and pepperoni
Dominoes are good - I recommend them highly. Ham %26amp; sweetcorn are my favourite toppings.
spicy pork and chilli beef...one of my favs. I am now a coeliac which means I can no longer have a dominos..awww....so enjoy it...my mouth is watering...also a tad jealous as well!
chicken and pepperoni

aaaaaa i'm so jealous i hope u no how lucky u r
sausage and mushroom
2. Tandori Chicken %26amp; Pepperoni. Get me one of those too will ya!
spilt the pizza half and half and have both 1 and 2, mmmm tasty
spicy pork and chilli beef.



But you should try pepperoni and pineapple, a good mix with not too much meat!
sausage and mushroom
YUM!!!!!! ALL 3
Chicken and sweetcorn :P
chilli sounds good!!
Sausage and Mushroom. If you go into Dominoes on Tuesday's you get a second one FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment