Monday, February 20, 2012

If I bought a Dominoes pizza today, would it keep ok for tomorrow?

I'm thinking about getting a 2 for 1 offerIf I bought a Dominoes pizza today, would it keep ok for tomorrow?
yes, just put it in the fridge.If I bought a Dominoes pizza today, would it keep ok for tomorrow?
yes. actually, it tastes better reheated.If I bought a Dominoes pizza today, would it keep ok for tomorrow?
it'll be okay like that. sometimes i'll order pizzas today and eat leftovers tomorrow. i even eat it for breakfast or have enough for dinner or lunch the next day.If I bought a Dominoes pizza today, would it keep ok for tomorrow?
Yes they will be fine for a day or two.
We do this all the time. I like to warm a slice in the microwave for 30 seconds and then put it in a hot skillet to crisp up the crust a little. Just like fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment