Sunday, February 26, 2012

Why won't yahoo dominoes download? Did you do something different to yahoo so that dominoes won't download?

I have been playing dominoes on my computer for sometime now and over the last 3-4 weeks or so dominoes will not download on my computer. Although I am already signed in to yahoo it won't let me in to play play dominoes.Why won't yahoo dominoes download? Did you do something different to yahoo so that dominoes won't download?
Try this !st. If you can鈥檛 get lounge page to open do this! Click on My PC ,disk drive C, open windows folder,next open Downloaded programs file. click game you want to play to high lite it.delete it.Now go back to game,it will prompt you to download a demo,do so and page will open! Your old download is stale since yahoo's new up grades.NEXT;

When you try getting in lounge or room and it doesn't work.click on pop up blocker. always allow tab it will say recent pop ups blocked.high light yahoo.com then click allow.1st thing you do when you get in lounge is check small windows in options box.once in room make sure you expand it to see chat area..this also gets rid of the ads

No comments:

Post a Comment