Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is dominoes better the round table?

i really want pizza, and i want to know which to order.Is dominoes better the round table?
I would choose Dominoes, or if there is a specialty pizza store in your area, I would choose that.



Your question got posted in Board Games because of the word "dominoes". If you repost it and choose the category yourself (maybe Food) instead of letting the system choose the category for you, you may get more responses and opinions.Is dominoes better the round table?
I like Dominoes better. I think it's also cheaper.Is dominoes better the round table?
dominoes eseIs dominoes better the round table?
I believe dominoes is better, but that is just my opinion.
um....pizza isnt a board game,....its a food....

No comments:

Post a Comment