Thursday, February 23, 2012

How is the new Dominoes pizza? Is it really better?

The sauce is a little tastier. The crust is the same, except they added this garlicky, seasoned butter stuff brushed onto it. Papa John's is still far superior.How is the new Dominoes pizza? Is it really better?
probably just the same **** they just came out and admitted it to get the extra attention



for example if a singer open admits that they suck, suddenly everybody wants to hear him/her sing... extra media attention is always good for their ratingsHow is the new Dominoes pizza? Is it really better?
its actually really good. save some marinara for the crust
I guess it's better....to me, it tastes pretty much the same as before except they put this garlic-dressing-thing on the crust. But really, it tastes the same as before :/How is the new Dominoes pizza? Is it really better?
Yeah it's great I rather Domines then any other now! You should really try it! My mouth is watering just
I think it tastes better. But still not my favorite pizza.....How is the new Dominoes pizza? Is it really better?
I personally don't think it's that much better. You can read a full review here:

http://tiny.cc/jB819
I thought dominos was always good, I didnt like that they were saying that they sauce tasted like kechup and stuff like that.
I don't think so---D

No comments:

Post a Comment