Sunday, February 26, 2012

I need to order a pizza but I dont like Pizza Hut or Dominoes?

What can I do? What sounds good?I need to order a pizza but I dont like Pizza Hut or Dominoes?
Papa Johns...yummI need to order a pizza but I dont like Pizza Hut or Dominoes?
i thought you were having dinner with me , lol

but really i like a piza place thats old style and private ( not a franchise ) but you'd have to move to b.c. canada to partake of it , but they are so yummy . lol

enjoy your eve . d,
Do you have any family owned private pizza places in your City? Usually those are the best. Otherwise I'd say Little Ceasers or Papa John's.I need to order a pizza but I dont like Pizza Hut or Dominoes?
Papa John's does good pizza's but that depends if you have that pizza place near of you. Also there's Hungry Howie's too.
If your in california, you can go to costco. They have real good pizza there.I need to order a pizza but I dont like Pizza Hut or Dominoes?
Mr. Shoes, Homemade, Mark's, there are many others...
Mazzios
Cici's is the best and at the best cost! Enjoy whatever brand you should choose.
Little Caesar's.=)
papa johns, they have really good pizza ,or little Cesar's
Michelangelo's and cici's are my favs
Cicis is so yummy!



Godfathers is too but it's really greasy.
Papa johns is rather superb! As well as making it homemade!
papa johns hands down.
papa johns
me n eds, little cezars thats where i go

No comments:

Post a Comment