Monday, January 30, 2012

Why am I being barred from entering into a game room to play dominoes?

I played 2 games early this morning and when I tried to log in today to play dominoes it is telling me I am barred from logging in to play dominoes? I didnt have any trouble or say anything that would get me barred? Why did this happen. It says I can log in on Thursday, May 10th? What can I do to find out what happened?Why am I being barred from entering into a game room to play dominoes?
In yahoo GAMES! this is what's happening.Several months ago yahoo installed a program to catch web cam bots. People started getting banned by the hundreds, now most people know about this program. But it still catches a few in their eagerness to get back to the game they got booted or disconnected from. It's better to wait or use the time to reboot, then it is to rush back and risk losing playing privileges for a couple days.. One of two things happened ... you got booted ..or... disconnected and logged in again right away and the new program technology GLITCHED and barred you for it (unfairly)... Or ... you violated Yahoo Terms Of Service and Yahoo's new programming to catch spammers, people running booter programs, or scroller programs, Is what banned you. Wait about 5 minutes before logging back in to avoid this happening.

try a different ID if you have 1. or set up a new second account so if one id is barred you can still play with 2nd.Why am I being barred from entering into a game room to play dominoes?
did you sexully talked to anyone did u harress anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment