Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the best pizza between dominoes and pizza hut ?

I am about to order a pizza within the next 2 hours and i was just wondering as i have never tried neither of these as to which is the tastiest? Honest opinions if you have tried them both please tyWhat is the best pizza between dominoes and pizza hut ?
Dominos definitely!What is the best pizza between dominoes and pizza hut ?
While I really don't care for fast food pizza like that (I prefer to make it or order it from an Italian restaurant), I think Dominoes would be your best bet these days. A couple months ago, they had this ad campaign where they admitted the negative comments people submitted about their pizza (things like the crust tasted like cardboard and the cheese tasted like plastic). They then vowed to address all of these issues and improve their quality. So, I assume they got better. But, like I said, I don't care for those types of places and wouldn't know first hand.
depends on what you get at pizza hut, but a lot of people get sick from pizza hut, dominoes is very good and in a lot of the orders cheeper i would go with dominoes

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>What is the best pizza between dominoes and pizza hut ?
I really like Dominoes thin crust pizza. But for most anything else I prefer Pizza Hut.
Dominoes has improved ten-fold and is better than Pizza HutWhat is the best pizza between dominoes and pizza hut ?
Pizza Hut!! Deep dish and stuffed crust are to die for!! Love the meatlover's too!
Both use poor quality cheese. Make your own pizzas.
pizza express?
They both have their own unique taste. i would go with pizza hut, its more tastier to me.
Dominoes...they have really good deals as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment