Friday, January 27, 2012

How do you play dominoes where you score points if you get multiples of five?

Like all the ends add up to a multiple of 5?



I'm wondering what to do with the doubles. Can you build off of any double and would you include the ends of those with the points?



I'm asking because someone showed me how to play years ago and I forgot.How do you play dominoes where you score points if you get multiples of five?
You pretty much just answered your own question.



If the ends add up to a multiple of 5, you score 1 point for every 5 that they add up to.



With doubles, you place them sideways and you can build off of them in either direction.



Once they are built on, then you count the end that is being built on in addition to all the other ends.



If the double stands alone, however, then you do not score from it.



However, if a double IS an endpiece, then you score on it - twice!How do you play dominoes where you score points if you get multiples of five?
I don't know Birdy! I never learned how to play with them for points.

I used to use them when I played house with my baby dollies that were about an inch tall! I would make rooms and chairs for them. lol! But that was when I was about four or five years old. Still have the dominoes though! :D



Peace and Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment