Friday, January 27, 2012

Im trying to play Dominoes but the applet wont start what do I do?

I clicked on the icon for dominoes and typed in the code that appears when you pick a room to go in. Then it says wait 3 minutes for applet to load but it never does.. What do i need to doIm trying to play Dominoes but the applet wont start what do I do?
most likely it's java. If you already have it installed, uninstall and install again. I was having this problem and this fixed the problem for me.Im trying to play Dominoes but the applet wont start what do I do?
You need to probably download java if it's not on your computer. Go to java.com and download the free version from sun microsofts. It is free and it is safe to download. That's what we have on our computer. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment