Friday, January 27, 2012

How do I get off "provisional" in Yahoo Dominoes?

I recently started playing Yahoo Dominoes and have played several games. I am still "provisional." How do you get a rating next to your name instead of "provisional?" Is it by the amount of games you play, or the score? Thanks.How do I get off "provisional" in Yahoo Dominoes?
You are provisional until you have played 20 games, then your rating will show. You actually have a rating right now, it just doesn't show. If you double click your name it will give you your game stats.How do I get off "provisional" in Yahoo Dominoes?
You need to keep playing. I think after 10 wins or so, you get a standard rating.How do I get off "provisional" in Yahoo Dominoes?
You have to play so many games, I think it's 20, before you are taken off provisional.
  • flyff
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment