Friday, January 27, 2012

Whats the best method to buy dominoes?

I want to start playing dominoes but I'm not sure about the best way to buy them.



I was wondering if its better to buy one at a time or if its cheaper to buy them in bulk.Whats the best method to buy dominoes?
(www. the chess store. com)

they have a good selection of dominoes



stay away from the dominoes that have a brass center, it will eventually break the domino in half



you can buy 10 sets if you wish? ONE should be enough



get the biggest ones you can find, they last longer %26amp; are easier to play with



an average set is 6/6...don't waste your money on 9/9....it's not worth itWhats the best method to buy dominoes?
I've never heard of buying dominoes one at a time. If you're just looking for a cheap set, I've seen them at dollar stores. I don't know how durable they really need to be--I've never heard of anyone playing "extreme" dominoes.Whats the best method to buy dominoes?
Dominoes are now illegal. You will have to buy them one at a time from members of the Hell's Angels. They have cornered the market.Whats the best method to buy dominoes?
u go 2 a store

and buy them

No comments:

Post a Comment