Monday, January 30, 2012

Can I eat Dominoes cheese pizza if i'm a vegetarian?

I know that some cheese contains rennet. I was just wondering if any of you knew if dominoes pizza contained rennet or animal by-products.Can I eat Dominoes cheese pizza if i'm a vegetarian?
Hi Sarah,



The enzymes in Domino's cheese and pizza dough and are non-animal derived. That means there's no animal-based rennet in the cheese. There are no animal ingredients in the thin crust dough or the sauce, and no animal ingredients other than dairy in the cheese.



I hope that helps :)Can I eat Dominoes cheese pizza if i'm a vegetarian?
I have two vegatarian sisters that both eat dominos cheese pizza, so I think you can. Besides its all your beleifs anyways, like some people won't eat chicken broth and others will. There is no rule book for vegatarianism, it is all your beleifs. Kind of like religion, exept its not a religion :P.
I don't know if the rennet in dominoes cheese pizza is of animal origin. but there is a dough conditioner which is called L-cysteine (i think) and it is extracted from duck feathers so if you are strict enough to include that as non-vegetarian you cannot eat dominoes cheese pizza.Can I eat Dominoes cheese pizza if i'm a vegetarian?
Most main-stream pizza companies(except round table) don't use "real cheese" but cheese that comes from a mixture concentrated dairy products. You should be good with dominoes, but their website might list their ingredients-- so don't take my word for it.
Call your local dominos and say " does your cheese Pizza contain rennet or animal by-products"





Answer mine please the one about "deep fried icecream @ hotel"

THANKKKKKSSSSS, !!!:)Can I eat Dominoes cheese pizza if i'm a vegetarian?
I believe that mozzarella, parmesan,and feta do not, but not all pizza is made with real cheese especially since you are asking about domino's just call a local one and ask them :) hope that helped!
If your a vegetarian, a cheese pizza is probably the best thing for your heath you've eaten all day.

Enjoy!!
real cheese from things that go moo.

No comments:

Post a Comment