Monday, January 30, 2012

Are the UK Banks and Lenders Going to Topple Like Dominoes?

Now that the Halifax, the UKs largest banking institute has fallen foul of it's own risk taking and potentially laying off 40,000 employees, are we now going to see a domino type effect with the rest of the UKs banks and building societies?

How is this going to affect other key budgets like Olympics in 2012?Are the UK Banks and Lenders Going to Topple Like Dominoes?
stay tuned, you ain't seen nothing yet.Are the UK Banks and Lenders Going to Topple Like Dominoes?
Insurers who assured banks against bad debt, are the current tranche of financial institutions to fall foul of the credit crunch.

With the latest crop of mergers many jobs will be lost but it is unlikely that any more large banks will fall.
Probably. Hopefully not but I think unless someone saves them (Queen) then maybe the economy will really spiral.Are the UK Banks and Lenders Going to Topple Like Dominoes?
I hope not, things are getting scary around this world. I'm here in Canada and just across the river where I live is the big old land of U.S.of A! They are in a lot of trouble there and it is going to have a hard effect on us up north here.

If this happens to the U.K. then it's indicative of what we can expect worldwide. If this is what we can expect world wide then we are in for a global depression.

It could last ten years or more.

We all know what happened to end the last depression don't we?

Scary stuff man. I'm so glad I have God taking care of me.
All their computers have been hacked into and drained of what little cash they had.All the American banks were killed by hackers. So why should the British banks be immune?Are the UK Banks and Lenders Going to Topple Like Dominoes?
I can't speak for the rest of them, but the one I work for is in an extremely strong position, and you might think I'm being naive, but I don't think there's much chance of us going bust.



I only joined with them 6 months ago - after more or less being offered a job with both them, and HBOS. Now, I'm more convinced than ever that I've made the right decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment