Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Is it stealing if a Dominoes employee gives me a couple garlic sauce cups without me paying?

I went into Dominoes to pickup some pizza and I asked for some garlic sauce cups (they are .50 each and I got 4). I do it all the time, but I went in tonight and one of the workers tried to charge me for them. I said forget it and walked out. What is wrong with the other employees giving them to me without charging me? Is it stealing?|||Yes...send this man to jail for robbing Dominoes a multi million dollar corporation that sells crap. Seriously there isn't any problems with it. They charge you a pretty penny for their crap so you taking some of their crap for free isn't going to hurt them at all. I would probably at most charge a $1 per pizza at that place because it is bad pizza made from cheap ingredients as fast food though honestly more people would buy them. So I would probably charge $50 per pizza so that their crap is no longer bought, they go out of business and local pizza shops grow.|||No - if an employee is giving them to you, it's just a courtesy. It's not stealing, and you're doing nothing wrong. I guess this time you just got someone who didn't want to give them to you.





Often employees are allowed to give away little things like that from time to time. It keeps customers happy - and happy customers keep coming back. Don't worry - you haven't done anything wrong.|||yes it is in a way, if other employees gave it for free then you got lucky but don't expect it to be free all the time knowing it is a charged item. If you told the employee by chance that the other employee gave it to you for free then someone might be getting into trouble for doing so.|||Nope. They comped it. Getting a complimentary extra is not stealing. Now, if you had been slipping them into your pocket or the takeout bag with breadsticks, yes, you would be stealing. However, if you asked and they gave it to you without charging, it's no problem.|||maybe they had extra and the manager told them to give away. if you notice each storefront seems to have a different special which means their standards are not the same. sometimes, in the way home, they will have someon outside the store with one of these specials printed on a sign. Ex: $5 lg carry out REAdY NOW. You never see that n tv. So same goes here. Dont loose sleep over this, k?|||Nope. You didn't do anything wrong. A lot of companies can be like that. A company I know actually puts their sauce out on a condiment table for free but if you order it with the meal it costs money. It's a condiment, the employee was probably being courteous.|||if you were given it for free, its not stealing





the employees might get in trouble, but you didn't do anything wrong|||no. emplyee forget charge you, which not your mistake|||no

No comments:

Post a Comment