Friday, February 3, 2012

Why did they stop making the dominoes Oreo pizza?

I heard in school that they still make it. I got told to tell the people that I spoke with the manager and he said he would have you guys make it. and that didnt work. do you think that they just dont want to make it? or did it get discontinued?Why did they stop making the dominoes Oreo pizza?
it was just a special limited time thing ...you know what i mean? just like the donut holes and other things other pizza places had. but im sure anyone that worked their could be able to tell you how to make itWhy did they stop making the dominoes Oreo pizza?
Sincerely, never heard before, but since Domino's it is not my favorite pizza ( I HATE THEIR SAUCE) in my opinion it is a weird flavor for a pizza, Is it good? Maybe I'll try some day.
Never heard of it before. Was it a dessert pizza that didn't catch on? Actually, an Oreo's dessert pizza sounds pretty good!Why did they stop making the dominoes Oreo pizza?
Since the pizza was not a money maker it was discontinued.*
Oreo pizza? Ewwwww!!!!Why did they stop making the dominoes Oreo pizza?
EWW OREO PIZZA!!!!!XD
http://thefaust.files.wordpress.com/2008鈥?/a>
  • bartending school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment