Monday, February 6, 2012

When was the last time you beat someone at dominoes?

Ha, now my sister knows who gets to choose the topping in this houseWhen was the last time you beat someone at dominoes?
LOL.. am I the only one that gets this o_O



You evil geniusWhen was the last time you beat someone at dominoes?
Yesterday I beat up somebody at dominos so they would buy me pizza lol
I Thought that i was going to topple:)When was the last time you beat someone at dominoes?
Been a long time. At least 3 years since I played the game.
10 to 12 years ago when I actually used to play it with my wife !!

)o(When was the last time you beat someone at dominoes?
20 years ago maybe
now your house is going to be a "pizza hut"
I beat them with bread sticks.
Years ago...
naw
Oh gosh Halloween

One of the only things I remember from that night

No comments:

Post a Comment