Friday, February 3, 2012

What is your opinion on the New Dominoes pizza?

They say it is really good. My friend said it had SOO much garlic. What do you think?What is your opinion on the New Dominoes pizza?
It is probably better quality but I kind of liked it the way it was...sort of junk food ish. I didn't expect when I ordered a sausage pizza after the switch, that it was like sliced sausage...la di dah. I kind of wanted the mystery meat, ground pork sausage. But it did taste good.



Seems like with the new, they are trying too hard to be gourmet pizza. I just liked that it was hot and crispy and arrived fast.What is your opinion on the New Dominoes pizza?
sorry have not yet had the NEW Doninoes I am still hunting for the old dominoes.What is your opinion on the New Dominoes pizza?
I don't like a lot of garlic but I really liked the new Dominoes pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment