Monday, February 6, 2012

I am interested in buying a domino set, but i dont want 20 dominoes i want about 2,000. Can you tell me wherem?

I want to buy a large domino set in the US.I am interested in buying a domino set, but i dont want 20 dominoes i want about 2,000. Can you tell me wherem?
This site http://www.dominomarket.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD%26amp;Store_Code=domino%26amp;Product_Code=PD18%26amp;Category_Code=D18 sells dominoes in sets of at least 190. I know it's less than you want, but if you're willing to spend more than $50 dollars, you could buy about five or six sets.I am interested in buying a domino set, but i dont want 20 dominoes i want about 2,000. Can you tell me wherem?
Please clarify: do you mean that you want multiple sets of the standard 28 dominoes, or do you want a double-61 set, which would be comprised of 1,953 unique dominoes? The highest numbered set I've ever seen for sale only goes up to double-18. If you want double-61 you will most likely have to have them custom made. Alternatively, you could buy a large quantity of blank dominoes and mark them yourself. If you wish to keep the dot motif, use one color for multiples of ten, and another color for 1-9.I am interested in buying a domino set, but i dont want 20 dominoes i want about 2,000. Can you tell me wherem?
who in the world would sell that much dominoes in one set. you'd have to order 100 packages of 20 lol.
  • christian bookstore
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment